<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Official Home of Penn State Athletics 

GoPSUsports.com - Official Home of Penn State Athletics: "Penn State vs. Sacred Heart is Family Night (kids get in free with their parents) and Buck Night (all fans with a hunting license get in for one dollar, get one dollar concession stand items and get one dollar off of any future Nittany Lion home basketball game). Come out and support Nittany Lion Basketball!"

One of my favorite people ever, Jamaal Tate, plays for Penn State so I try to keep up with the teams activies, but that is just a bit to extreme for me. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't think to group "family night" and "buck night" into the same game. but hey, this is comming from a jersey girl.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?