<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

All about me 

TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. During a tennis match one summer I passed out from heat stroke and bit through my bottom lip when I fell.
2. One winter, while sleigh riding, I rode straight into a river and by the time we got back to the car my pants were frozen solid.
3. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
4. I like peanut butter and bananna sandwiches.
5. I can't spell banana.
6. When I was little I used to pretend to be Christopher Columbus.
7. If I'm having a serious conversation I like to do it on a swing. Preferably at night.
8. I believe that you never truly get over your first love.
9. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
10. I desperatly want to go to South Africa.

NINE PLACES I'VE VISITED:
1.Utah~ and loved it!
2.Vegas~ can't get over the lack of depth perception.
3. Notre Dame~ it was such the college football experience, but think i might have died from the cold had we stayed for the whole game.
4. Santa Barbara~ lived in LA for a summer and would occasionaly drive up the cost. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.
5. Ponce, Puerto Rico~swam at their Olympic Training facilities, amazing scenery. It really is a gorgeous country.
6. Key West~ I can see why Jimmie Buffet loved the place.
7. Montreal~ Amazing city. There is much to do there, and I found it pretty easy to get around as well.
8. Bahamas~ it's an island.
9. Philadelphia~ it's a city.
10. Baltimore~ Aestetically (at least thats how matt spells it) pleasing.


EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Snorkle in the great barrier reef
2. Picnic on Table Mountain
3. See the Great Wall of China
4. Go to the top of the Eiffle Tower
5. Have a child
6. Learn to properly wrap presents
7. Love and be loved unconditionally
8. Run a marathon

SEVEN THINGS TO WIN MY HEART:
1. Be honest
2. Be funny
3. Be intellegent
4. Care about the larger picture
5. Be an amazing kisser
6. Be patient
7. Love me

SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN:
1. Being fair
2. Being honest
3. Helping others
4. God
5. Karma
6. Me


FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF:
1. Frank
2. Losing someone I love
3. Snakes
4. Regret
5. The drain monster

FOUR FAVORITE ITEMS IN MY BEDROOM:
1. My new bed
2. My books
3. My journal
4. My grandma's painting

THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY:
1. Wash my face and brush my teeth.
2. Talk to swash
3. Read the busblog

TWO THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO:
1. Thrust my tongue. Damn tongue.
2. Send my broken dresser back.
ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW:
1. Jude Law

Courtesy of Complete and Total Bisch

Comments:
Great list, Katie! Dude, I think the people who can wrap presents beautifully were put on the planet to make the rest of us feel bad. I'm pretty pathetic at it myself.

And if Jude Law should appear in Hoboken because you willed it through this blog, kindly let me know so I can walk by and drool!
 
youre very sweet to include my blog on your list.

and i will have to agree with you about santa barbara.

can you believe i got to live there for 6 years!

im doing everything i can to move back.

happy turkey day
 
Table Mountain, very nice.

Hope you make it. Merry Christmas.

Later.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?