<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wow 

Ok, so basically I arrive to work this morning totally groggy and knocked out because I think I'm comming down w/ something (i.e Matt's sickness) but whatever. I decided to be a trooper last nite and treck out to Farside to watch the Yankees vs. the Red Sux but only made it to the bottom of the 4th. With the score 5 zip I was pretty confident my boys would wrap it up so I dragged my virus-fighting self home and thru my body in my brand new bed with my brand new sheets and my brand new comforter and passed out. When I woke up this morning I spent a good twenty minutes contemplating whether or not to call out of work, but I decided to be the rockstar that I am and tough it out. Well I am glad that I did....

When I clicked on my Outlook, I was informed that I had 6 new messages. After deleting the one spam message and 4 sales messages I was left with a piece of mail from "tony". Much to my surprise it was to inform me that my favorite blogger, Mr. Tony Pierce had read "katie rocks". Now I'm sure he only stumled upon it because of how I was linked to him, but still, he posted. My day was made. It was that wierd surpised feeling you get when something super out of the blue hits you. I haven't had that feeling since I met Common on the D-train and we bonded all the way down to Brooklyn. (Yeah it was a while back, when the D still ran to Brooklyn.) Not only was he super friendly, but incredibly intelligent. It was quite a ride. I was so engage in the convo I missed my stop at 59th street entirely. So it goes. Sometimes going along for the ride is the better choice.

But I digress, not only was I super pumped that the Yanks rocked Boston, but the creator of the Busblog posted here. I was so excited. Now my goal is to keep up the momentum I feel right now and keep posting. Though that endevor might be sidetracked by my newfound obsession w/ online dominos....only time will tell. But I will keep trying. Especially since you never really know who's reading...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?