<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

just another afternoon at Hydrotech 

so basically Matt thinks he's too cool for school and has two screen names. Oh but thats not all! Matt is so important that he has to have both names on simultaniously. (i have no idea why). One sn used to be only on at home and the other only on at work. I find that now even though both are on I still seem to use the home sn when he's home and the work when hes at work. The following conversation took place after I made this realization

Guava421: you know what i find funny
sdkfjla: What is that?
Guava421: that both of your sn's are on simultaniously now but i still write to aljfkds when you are home and sdkfjla when you're here
Guava421: & its unintentional
sdkfjla: That's cool. I find Fuzzy and Colleen do that as well.
sdkfjla: Makes sense though, right?
Guava421: not at all
sdkfjla: Why not?
Guava421: cause aljfkds is the primary name
sdkfjla: Well, it wasn't at work for a long time. So you're conditioned to IM me at sdkfjla when I'm at work.


Guava421: im breaking the mold
aljfkds: Can't talk, I'm at work.
Guava421: lol
Guava421: very funny



sdkfjla: So how's it going up there?
Guava421: its goin well thanks
Guava421: tried to talk to my friend matt but he's at work
sdkfjla: Good, good. Updated your blog recently?
Guava421: doing it now actually
Guava421: and yourself? hows it haning back there?
sdkfjla: Oh good, as always.
Guava421: wonderful

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?