<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

So on point 

I don't update often, especially not lately, but I am working on that. And to prove that to you, my one loyal reader, here is a post. I just read this and realized that I couldn't say it any better myself.

"i will tell you this though. if i was a republican, i would look around and see if theres anyone else who could go against kerry cuz the guy you have right now didnt find osama, fucked the economy HARD, lied about wmd, bent over to halliburton, buried cia docs about 9/11 before and after 9/11, and is now packing courts with racists and gay haters.

i am seriously trying hard to find any redeeming qualities about this tard and not only am i having an extremely hard time doing it but now im questioning those who support him and his, dare i say, fascist actions.

no wonder nader is running. who in their right minds would vote for what might be the worst president this nation ever had?"

tony pierce

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?