<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

New Job 

So, I get a new job as an accounts manager at Hydrotechnology Consultants, Inc. and need to learn the ropes. Apparently.

sdkfjla: No, I meant, "oops" as in someone allegedly may have somewhat eaten possibly some of your supposed left-over calzone.
Guava421: what?
Guava421: tell me that your kidding me you fat bastard
sdkfjla: Well, I am fatter b/c of it.
Guava421: no
Guava421: dude
Guava421: are you serious wtih that?
sdkfjla: Possibly allegedly supposedly.
sdkfjla: I left you some. And didn't, as Vinnie suggested, eat all the good stuff from the middle.
Guava421: so i see that we have to label our food here at HCI so greedy people dont eat it.
sdkfjla: Um.
Guava421: that was my lunch
sdkfjla: Operative word: was.
Guava421: you bastard
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?