<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 28, 2003

can't sleep 

lets see here, i havent posted anything in a while so here we go. the holidays came and went and everything progressed nicely. lots of books, journals, yarn, and even a donation in my name which is always appreciated.
with christmas behind me ive been thinking about the new year and how i hope things are different in 2004. one of the main things that i hope the new year brings with it is a change in peoples behaviors and attitudes, because quite frankly im tired of people having baseless opinions. and im even more tired of them not owning up to them. yeah, that tires me out the most.
i understand that i am not always the most likeable person, and believe you me i am okay with that. i try to be a decent individual and not speak badly of others and go about my way, but for some people i guess that just isnt enough. pretty silly.
and ive always said that the thing i loathe the most in others is indifference, because it means you totally do not affect them in one way or another, but really i think what i loathe most now is when people have issues with you and dont address them. so if anyone happens to be checking this out and you don't care for me, then dont care for me ALL of the time; not just when im not there to defend my name. dont smile at me and be cordial, just come out and say " you know what, i think you kinda suck". or better yet, don't say a word. that also works. because it does kinda hurt when people are nice to you and then you find out that its all a facade.
so yeah, thats what i hope 2004 brings; i hope it brings genuine people into my life because thats what i need. and for those genuine people that i do have..thank you so much, because you make the daily grind completely worth it. i love you.
and i know this all seems really random, but its me, and i am really random. i also cant sleep which makes it all the more random. rock on guys.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?